Wednesday, October 19, 2011

WWE 12 "Road to Wrestlemania" Trailer

YOU BETTER WATCH OUT, BROTHER


So, I'm going to look past the fact that I didn't actually see any gameplay/graphics until halfway into the trailer. I'm also going to look past the fact that the trailer made it look like you can only really play as three different characters. So take those away and you have... well, nothing. 

This trailer makes me wonder why they keep making wrestling games. Do they really sell that well to justify them? It's all flashing lights and dudes on steroids throwing each other around. Oh, yeah, IT'S NOT EVEN REAL FIGHTING. I'll stick to the MMA and boxing games, thanks. They're done WAY better than the WWE games as of late, and at least have some sense of realism to them. I'll leave the fake fighting to the meat heads. 

(Video courtesy of g4tv.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment