Monday, October 24, 2011

The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim - Live Action Trailer

Oh. My. Goodness.


Hold on, I'll get to you in a moment, I just need to recollect my thoughts for a second. More specifically, I need to pick my brain up off of the floor. This was amazing. I watched it three times in a row before I had a thought beyond an incomprehensible squeal of pure joy. Skyrim is going to be a huge, ground breaking follow up to Oblivion, considered one of the greatest RPG's of all time.

It's amazing how moving one minute of live action can be. I won't lie, I would definitely be one of those people running in the opposite direction because, well, I like to live. Being burnt to a crisp by a giant dragon is not my cup of tea. Oh yeah, did I mention that YOU GET TO FIGHT DRAGONS IN THIS GAME!? Sold. Game, set, and match Skyrim; you win. November 11th, get here right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment