Friday, October 21, 2011

Battlefield 3 - Launch Trailer

Heeeeeeeeere's JONNY!


I really dislike being broke because this game is going to be the bomb diggity. Now that I've gotten my random 90's moment of the day out of the way (rhyme alert!) I can actually talk about what I saw here. The trailer starts with a groan. 60 video game awards? I get that you're still trying to kill Call of Duty, but come on, who REALLY cares?


On to the good stuff: we actually get some semblance of narrative in the trailer, and it went in a totally different direction then I expected. I guess watching trailers solely composed of huge battles just made me think that it was all the game was going to be. But of course we have captured soldiers, corruption, and everything else that seems to come standard with modern day war games. I can't say I hate it though, I have a feeling that Battlefield has pulled off something magical here. Not to mention the graphics look AMAZING. I can't wait to get my hands on this game.


Is Battlefield going to be on your shelf this Tuesday? Leave it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment