Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Batman: Arkham City - Nightwing DLC Review Trailer

Oh HELL yeah!


So it looks like Arkham City is really going to try and fit as many Batman characters in its walls as humanly possible, and I am definitely not complaining. Nightwing is a great addition to challenge mode and I bet people are going to like his style of combat even better than Batman's (bold statement). Honestly I just want to get my hands on those Escirma sticks and do some serious electric damage.

Nightwing is a litte bit smaller than Batman, but what he lacks in size he makes up for in agility and technique. You'll see a lot more martial arts with the 'Wing, along with masterful use of stealth takedowns and whatever gadgets he has at his disposal. The DLC will run you 560 microsoft points, which is just under ten dollars if my memory serves me correctly. Keep bringing on the extra characters, I just can't get enough of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment