Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Assassin's Creed: Revelations - "The Life of Ezio" Trailer

New locations, same thick Italian accent


This games needs to just come out already. The story is all but set up, there's a solid minute and a half of Ezio kicking serious tail, and I'm impatient and want to play it already. I expect big things out of the conclusion of the trilogy, and this trailer promises that big thing will indeed be happening.

One thing I noticed: the violence seems to be super stepped up in this game. Way more blood than I'm used to seeing in AC, and definitely the first decapitation I've ever seen in the series. This is not a complaint by any means, in fact it makes more sense this way. A weapon as brutal as the hook blade isn't going to leave a little scratch, it's gonna make you bleed for days. Is it November 15th yet?


(Video via g4tv.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment