Saturday, October 8, 2011

Sonic Generations - Trailer Series

A whole a lot of Sonic and that's cool with me


"Genesis Era" Trailer

"Dreamcast Era" Trailer

"Modern Era" Trailer

Ok, I have to get this off my chest - I LOVE SONIC THE HEDGEHOG. Phew, that's better. In November of this year (literally around the corner, thank goodness) Sega will be releasing Sonic Generations in celebration of our favorite blue speedster's 20th birthday. First thought, video games are actually kind of old now. Second thought, I'm older than Sonic, and my joints hurt. 

But really, this is a very enticing package. HD updates to old Genesis stages (I was OMG'ing to way too many stages that I recognized) along with remastered Dreamcast and Modern stages, along with more original content? Just show me where to sign, I don't need to read the fine print. I know that the modern games aren't exactly critically acclaimed, but it's Sonic, and I want to give him a birthday present by playing the crap out of this game.

Will you be picking up Sonic Generations? Or do you think this is a lame attempt for Sega to make more money? 

No comments:

Post a Comment