Friday, October 21, 2011

Assassin's Creed: Revelations - "No Mercy" Trailer

Everyone aboard the Ezio train!


Let's get the embarrassing stuff out of the way: It took me a second time through the trailer before I realized Altair was in it as well. It's morning, what do you expect from me? Ok, now on to the real deal! Ezio is going to kick so much tail in this game. There's like 2000% of my daily recommended amount of tail kicking in this trailer alone. 

There's not much more that can be said about AC:R that hasn't really been said in the first two trailers I've posted about the game. We have the story all but set, we've seen all the new weapons and one of the new cities (which I assume is one of several settings). I feel all but ready for Desmond, Altair, and Ezio to start their final chapter together. And I couldn't be more excited about it. 

So simply sit back and enjoy this little session of awesome, and try not to go crazy waiting for November 15th. Because I can't really make any promises for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment