Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Grand Theft Auto III: 10 Year Anniversary Trailer

I was 11 when this came out!? Man, I'm old.


Just kidding, I still have a normally functioning bladder (for now) so I can't be that old. Oh, right, matter at hand. So Grand Theft Auto III, a pioneer of the gaming industry as we know it has turned 10. Rockstar released a trailer thanking loyal fans for their service, highlighting some of the greatest aspects of the game.

Lots of guns, even more explosions, and some really odd characters fill this minute and thirteen seconds of pure nostalgia. I don't know about you, but I plan on finding my PS2 right away when I get home to fire up the disk one more time. This trailer has another purpose along with thanking fans, though. In honor of the ten year anniversary of GTA III, Rockstar is releasing the game to mobile devices.

It seems as though a lot of classic games are getting the re-boot treatment these days. Is this a good thing or should the classics stay, well... classic?

No comments:

Post a Comment