Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Warp: "Echo & Swap" Trailer

The cutest way to make people explode


Well isn't he the most adorable thing ever! I can't believe I haven't heard about Warp until now, but I'm very intrigued after watching this trailer. Not really sure what the game is about, but it is obviously puzzle based, and we get a look at two of our main character's abilities. I found myself hilariously entertained the entire time while watching the dark comedy showcased here, and I can't wait to find out more about this game.

The first ability is called Echo, where the character makes a holographic image of himself that can pass through walls and fool the guards that are trying to kill you. Upon seeing your echo, the guards flip out and try and shoot it, ultimately shooting each other or something that blows them to pieces. The other ability, swap, allows the character to switch places with objects of similar mass, making it useful for crossing gaps too wide to jump, or pulling frightened scientists into electrical death traps. This trailer was simple, to the point, and very fun to watch. Hopefully there will be more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment