Saturday, October 22, 2011

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Launch Trailer

Watch out, bold statements ahead


Oh boy, looks like Activision is pulling out the big guns in this trailer. And by big guns I mean a completely ridiculous statement that isn't backed up by any facts anywhere. The most anticipated game of all time? Are you kidding me? I'm cool with games trying to create hype around themselves, but this is just extreme. I can name plenty of games that I'm way more excited about playing, and I'm certain lots of other people can do the same. That gives me an idea for a Top Five Tuesday: the top five games that I'm anticipating way more than Modern Warfare 3.

Look, I really am pumped to play this. I've been a Modern Warfare fan since day one, I consider Captain Price as a father figure of sorts, but please just let your game do the talking. The sad part is, the action shown in this trailer would have spoken for itself. It's the same mistake that Battlefield made by putting the "60 awards" thing at the beginning of their trailer. I get that they're duking it out for the better game, but the truth of the matter is that most people will probably get both, granted they can afford it. And the better game will be recognized when they come out. At this point, I honestly don't know which will be better. Also, no multiplayer in the trailer? For same, COD.

No comments:

Post a Comment