Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sunday Ramblings: Epic Oatmeal Fight

Last week, the female hosts of Attack of the Show wrestled in oatmeal in the name of good TV. I was there to witness it.
Kevin, our male host and instigator

Candace, contender number one

And they're off!
They needed some help remembering what a marble looks like
Well, you get the point
Sara wins!
I'm sure mom is very proud
And of course, the ceremonious water to the chest



As fun as it was to sit in the audience for this and be on TV during a nationally broadcasted show, I couldn't help but feel awkward for the whole stunt. It's probably because I knew that my mom would watch this because I'm on TV, and this isn't exactly something I would expect my mom to enjoy. Imagine my surprise when she informed me that I should have told the hosts that the oatmeal is good for their skin. 

But all in all it was a fun time, the show is run really well and what nerd doesn't dream of two attractive women wrestling around in oatmeal? I can't wait to go back and see AOTS in studio again. You can watch the video of the event here, I'm in the bottom left of the crowd in the teal shirt. Jockey, out. 
*All photos courtesy of g4tv.com

No comments:

Post a Comment