Thursday, November 17, 2011

FIFA Street - "Mashup" Trailer

Too pretty to ignore
 

Football (soccer) is truly the world's international language, and the prettiest damn sport there is. FIFA street makes the beautiful game even prettier with its fancy footwork and high paced short sided action. Granted we didn't get too see any control schemes or game modes but the trailer definitely promises that there will be sweet moves galore.

I really enjoyed the transitions between real life and gameplay; it shows how accurate the moves will be to the real thing, and shows an impressive graphics system capable of smoothly pulling off the animations. It might just be because I'm a sucker for awesome soccer, but I found myself having to contain my excitement as a player schooled multiple opponents and planted the ball in the back of the net. FIFA Street will bring the classic attitude that comes with the series along side some awesome trickery. Let me at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment