Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - "Villain Trailer"

But then I found out I could get Nuketown...


Yes, I know we as "real" gamers are supposed to hate on COD for its same game different package formula, but hell it's just too much fun. And the story seems so out of this world that I almost feel obligated to experience it. People are actually working their tails off making this seemingly mediocre rehashing of every first person shooter we've played since 2007, and we have to respect that.

Now that the sarcastic rant is over with, we take a glimpse at the guy who is going to try and blow up everybody... this time. Our bad guy seems to have control over the United States defense system, meaning that any kind of retaliation would lead to a very unpleasant visit from Nuketown. Speaking of Nuketown, if you preorder the game, you get a remodeling of Nuketown! I think that alone makes the game worth it. Nuketown!

No comments:

Post a Comment