Wednesday, January 16, 2013

DmC: Devil May Cry - Launch Trailer

I want to play it. I don't know why. 


That wasn't sarcasm up there. I literally have no idea what happened in that launch trailer. But I was able to absorb the fact that you, as Dante (circa teenage angst years, I assume Nirvana is involved) are in fact half angel and half demon, and are the only thing that can kill whatever is going to destroy the universe. Like I said, only a little bit of this stuck the first time around. 

Anyhow, DmC isn't pulling terrible scores and was a ton of fun to pick up at E3. If you're looking for some steampunk button mashing ridiculousness then consider picking this teeny heartthrob up.

DmC: Devil May Cry
PC, PS3, Xbox 360
Release: Jan 14, 2013 (out now!)
Publisher: Capcom
Developer: Ninja Theory Ltd.

No comments:

Post a Comment