Monday, March 5, 2012

Assassin's Creed 3 Reveal Trailer

Can't... stop... watching...


I don't even know where to start. Ever since screen shots have been getting leaked for AC3 with a very patriotic protagonist, I've been no less than giddy for a Revolutionary War title. Maybe it was my selfish wish to see a colonial Boston or just being generally bored with foreign history ('Murrica) I felt that a move to the states, or thirteen colonies in this example, would be a brilliant one for Ubisoft's giant franchise. I spent all of my time between then and now praying that it was real.

Then we finally got a reveal trailer, and it blew me away. I can finally be a flying squirrel with tree running, and the hatchet/musket pistol is a lock to be my favorite weapon combo yet. Now just add more awesome combat combos and a compelling story with recognizable locations and characters (what's good, George Washington?), and we will have ourselves a game! Still, hopes are extremely high and I can't wait to see more footage released.

My only question, what's up with the outfit? I know the hood is a staple of AC, but we're not in the Renaissance anymore. I find it very hard to believe that you're going to blend in with a bunch of patriots and colonial women wearing all white with a hood over your face. Very interested to see how that's going to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment