Monday, June 18, 2012

The Sims 3: Supernatural Announcement Trailer

I'm not mad... just disappointed


The Sims is known for its wealth of ridiculous expansion packs, and Supernatural seems to be taking that to an entirely new level. However, none of what I saw in the announcement trailer looked original whatsoever. First I was watching Twilight, followed by Harry Potter, sprinkle a little Peter Pan, shuffle on over to a bad zombie flick (which actually looked kinda cool), and then cap it all off with more freaking Twilight. Man, I hate vampires.

Whatever happened to the days of Sims expansion packs that progressed the game instead of rendering it even more useless? Sure, Ambitions and Generations had some useful aspects to them, but not to the degree that University did for the Sims 2. Until Maxis wants to start making expansions that aren't just in the market to make some money, I won't be buying.

No comments:

Post a Comment